- If you are using Android 6.0 or later and cannot connect to the printer
If you are using Android 6.0 or later and cannot connect to the printer, check the following settings.
- (1) GPS Settings
It is sometimes not possible to connect to the printer when the GPS function of your Android device is turned off.Example: Nexus7 (Android 6.0.1)
Follow the steps below to turn your GPS function on.
- Tap "Setting".
- Tap "Location".
- If "Position Information" is off, turn it on.
- Try connecting to the printer.
- If communication is still not possible after performing steps 1 to 3, turn the position information setting in 3 off and back on again, then try connecting to the printer again.
- (2) Authority settings in the "instax SHARE" app
Some or all of the functions of the "instax SHARE" app cannot be used unless the following authority settings are enabled for the app.Example: Nexus7 (Android 6.0.1)
Please follow the steps below to enable these authority settings. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Tap "Setting"
- Tap "Apps"
- Tap "instax SHARE"
- Tap "Permission"
- Enable "Camera", "Storage"
- I cannot connect to the printer with my iPhone.
If you cannot connect to the printer from an iPhone, check the following settings.
- (1) Wi-Fi connection
Select "Wi-Fi" in the settings screen of the iPhone and select "INSTAX-********" (with the SSID that is displayed on the back of the printer) in the list of Wi-Fi networks.
- (2) Authority settings in the instax SHARE app
Some or all of the functions of the "instax SHARE" app cannot be used unless the following authority settings are enabled for the app.
Authorization will be requested when you use the following functions for the first time after installing the app. Follow the steps below to enable authority.
- "Take a picture": Authority for "Camera"
- "Real time template": Authority for "Camera" and "Location"
- "Select from Photos": Authority for "Photos"
If any of these authority settings are disabled, follow the steps below to select them.Example: iPhone 6s (iOS 10.3.3)
- Tap "Settings"
- Tap "instax SHARE"
- In "ALLOW INSTAX SHARE TO ACCESS", enable "Camera", "Photos" and "Position Information"
Note: Authority settings for the following items are not displayed if you have never used the following functions via the instax SHARE app.
- "Camera": "Take a picture", "Real time template"
- "Location": "Real time template"
- "Photo": "Select from Photos"
- What is the password to connect the SHARE printer.
- The initial password is "1111"
- In case you have forgotten your password for the SHARE printer.
- It will be changed to the initial setting password by turning the power on while holding down the "reprint" button "1111".
- The power does not turn on even though I press the power button.
- Occcasionally, the power does not turn on immediatley after being switched on. Please refer to the user's manual and charge the printer until it reaches the target charging capacity.
- How long will the SHARE printer keep turned on before it automatically turns off?
- [When running with a battery]
Before printing: 5 minutes , After printing: 3 minutes
[When connected to a charger]
- I cannot use the direct connection function with FUJIFILM digital cameras.
- You can enjoy on-the-spot instax printing with FUJIFILM digital camera by updating your firmware to the latest version. Click here for details.
- Hashtag searches will only show some photos.
- Up to 220 photos can be displayed.
- (For iPhone) Images in iCloud are not displayed.
- To print an image stored in iCloud, save it to your iphone first.
- Photos to be printed may not be displayed if they were selected by logging in to Dropbox.
- Only the root folder can be accessed at present, but there are currently plans to enable access to other folders.