- Recording method
- 3-color exposure with OLED
- Film used
- FUJIFILM instax WIDE Instant Film (sold separately)
- Number of films
- 10 films/pack
- Image size
- Supported image size
- 800 × 1260 dot
- Printing resolution
- 12.5 dots/mm (318 dpi, 80 μm dot pitch)
- Printing levels
- 256 levels per color (RGB)
- Standard compliance: Bluetooth Ver. 4.2 (BLE)
- Supported image format
- JPEG, PNG, HEIF, DNG
- Printing time
- Image recording - photo output (fed out): Approximately 12 sec.
- Approximate printing capacity
- Approximately 100 prints (from full charge)
*The number of prints depends on the usage conditions.
- Power supply
- Lithium ion battery (internal type: not removable)
- Charging time
- Approximately 80 to 120 minutes (Charging time depends on the temperature and battery remaining level)
- Power consumption
- Approximately 3 W
- Operating environment
- Temperature: +5 oC to +40 oC Humidity: 20% to 80% (no condensation)
- Main unit dimensions
- 139mm×127.5mm×33.7mm（excluding projecting parts）
- Main unit mass
- Approximately 340 g (excluding film pack)
- Supplied accessory
- USB cable (BOD700-101, Length: 30 cm)
- Declaration of conformity
FCC_Declaration of conformity_FI022W(Link WIDE)
EU_Declaration of conformity_FI022W(Link WIDE)
UK_Declaration of conformity_FI022W(Link WIDE)
*Simulated Image. Development time approx. 90 sec.
*The instax prints depicted are for illustrative purposes only.
*The above specifications are subject to change for performance improvement.
*The colors, textures, and other characteristics of actual products might differ somewhat from their photos.
*The Bluetooth® wordmark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by FUJIFILM Corporation is under license.
*The text QR code is a registered trademark and wordmark of Denso Wave Incorporated.
*The image size may affect sharpness and graininess of the finished print.
*Depending on the file size and smartphone type, wireless communication may take a long time.
*The smartphone type and shooting condition may affect the color tone and quality of the finished print.
*The finished print may look different from the image viewed on the smartphone display.
*The smartphone screen images are simulated.
*QR code depicted is for illustrative purposes only.