Only for Limited Edition
with clear parts
You can check your framing
with the mirror next to the lens.
You can take a high-key photo easily.
Setting the brightness adjustment
dial to the high-key mode mark
allows you to take pictures with
a softer impression.
* Simulated image
Simple operation for instant pictures
Press the button beside
the lens to turn power on.
Adjust the dial to
the lit position.
Shoot and obtain pictures
Brightness adjustment dial
instax mini 9 automatically determines the best brightness for taking a picture and lights up the most suitable setting based on your surroundings. Turn the brightness adjustment dial to the lit setting.
Description of marks
- Indoors, Night F12.7
- Cloudy, Shade F16
- Sunny, Slightly cloudy F22
- Sunny and bright F32
1/60 sec. (Fixed)
- Fujifilm Instant Film “instax mini”
- Picture size
- 62 mm x 46 mm
- 2 components, 2 elements, f = 60 mm, 1:12.7
- Real image finder, 0.37x, with target spot
- 0.6m - ∞
- Shutter speed: 1/60 sec.
- Exposure Control
- Manual switching system (LED indicator in exposure meter)
- Film Feeding out
- Constant firing flash (automatic light adjustment)
Recycle time: 0.2 sec. to 6 sec. (when using new batteries),
Effective flash range: 0.6m - 2.7 m
- Power Supply
- Two LR6/AA-size 1.5V alkaline batteries
Capacity: 10 film packs (based on our company research)
- Auto power off time
- 5 min.
- Exposure counter (number of unexposed films), film pack confirmation window
- Dimensions & Weight
- 116mm x 118.3mm x 68.2mm / 307g (without batteries, strap and film pack)