- Model name
- instax SQUARE SQ20
- Details of the upgrade
- Ver1.01Solved a problem that a camera can't be operated during charging with an AC adopter for some types of Smartphone.
Download New FirmwarePlease download a firmware file on a PC.
- 1.Download the latest file "FPUPDATE.DAT" from the above button.Download the latest firmware file ”FPUPDATE.DAT” on a PC.
- 2.Save the downloaded file to a MicroSD card.
- 3.Insert the MicroSD card containing the latest firmware file to a SQ20 camera which is fully charged, then turn on the camera.
*Be sure to charge the camera fully before use.
- 4.Press the MENU button and turn the COMMAND DIAL to display the menu "FIRMWARE UPGRADE".
- 5.Start the upgrading; just follow the steps appearing on the monitor.
- (1) Choose FIRMWARE UPGRADE.
- (2) The current firmware version is displayed.
- (3) Upgrade to 1.01.
- (4) Execute FIRMWARE UPGRADE.
- (5) Do not turn off the camera during PROCESSING.
- (6) When complete, turn off the camera.
- 6.Turn off the camera.
instax SQ20 TOP