- Recording method 3-color exposure with OLED
- Film used FUJIFILM instax mini Instant Film (sold separately)
- Number of films 10 films/pack
- Film size 86 mm × 54 mm
- Image size 62 mm × 46 mm/2.4 in. × 1.8 in.
- Supported image size 800 × 600 dots
- Printing resolution 12.5 dots/mm (318 dpi, 80 μm dot pitch)
- Printing levels 256 levels per color (RGB)
- Interface Standard compliance: Bluetooth Ver. 4.2 (BLE)
- Supported image format JPEG、PNG、HEIF
- Printing time Image recording - photo output (fed out):Approximately 12 sec.
Approximate printing capacity
Approximately 100 prints (from full charge)
*The number of prints depends on the usage conditions.
- Power supply Lithium ion battery (internal type: not removable)
- Charging time Approximately 80 to 120 minutes (Charging time depends on the temperature and battery remaining level)
- Power consumption Approximately 3 W
Temperature: +5 ºC to +40 ºC (+41 ºF to +104 ºF)
Humidity: 20% to 80% (no condensation)
Main unit dimensions
90.3 mm × 34.6 mm × 124.5 mm/
3.5 in. × 1.3 in. × 4.9 in.(excluding projecting parts)
- Main unit mass Approximately 209 g/7.3 oz (excluding film pack)
- Supplied accessory USB cable
Declaration of conformity
FCC_Declaration of Conformity_Link1(Link)
EU_Declaration of Conformity_Link1(Link)
＊Specifications above are subject to change for improvement.
＊The colors, textures, and other characteristics of actual products might differ somewhat from their photos.
＊The Bluetooth® wordmark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG,
Inc. and any use of such marks by FUJIFILM Corporation is under license.
＊The text QR code is a registered trademark and wordmark of Denso Wave Incorporated.
＊The image size may affect sharpness and graininess of the finished print.
＊Depending on the file size and smartphone type, wireless communication may take a long time.
＊The smartphone type and shooting condition may affect the color tone and quality of the finished print.
＊The finished print may look different from the image viewed on the smartphone display.
＊The smartphone screen images are simulated.