Q. Bluetooth connection cannot be established with iOS.
Q. Bluetooth connection cannot be established with Android.
Q. Where do I find the latest firmware?
Q. How to I update the camera to the latest firmware?
A. Save the latest update file (FPUPDATE.DAT) to a microSD card, insert the card into a sufficiently charged camera, turn on the power, and then select version update from the menu.
Q. How many smartphones can be connected to one camera at the same time?
A. Only one smartphone can be connected at a time. To connect another smartphone, unpair the devices first. See here for how to unpair.
Q. Recording does not start, even though the record button was pressed.
A. Press and hold the record button.
Q. What are the performance specifications of the camera?
Q. Can frames and filters be used even after shooting?
A. Frames can be used both during and after shooting, however, they cannot be used when printing photos from a smartphone (direct printing). Filters can only be used during shooting.
Q. I want to change the smartphone paired with LiPlay to a different one.
A. This is an example of connecting to a different smartphone, (Smartphone B), when LiPlay and Smartphone A are already paired.
1. On LiPlay: Press [MENU], and then select [BLUETOOTH SETTINGS] > [DELETE PAIRING REG.].
2. On Smartphone A: From the Bluetooth settings of the OS, select to forget the LiPlay device (INSTAX-********).
3. On Smartphone A: End the LiPlay app.
4. On Smartphone B: Start the LiPlay app.
5. On LiPlay: Press [MENU], and then select [BLUETOOTH SETTINGS] > [PAIRING REGISTRATION].
6. On Smartphone B: From the Bluetooth settings of the OS, press [Connect] next to the LiPlay device name (INSTAX-********).
Q. After selecting "Do not allow access to location information" in the LiPlay app, the app no longer runs.
A. This app requires access to location information in order to connect to the LiPlay camera. Please re-install the app and select "Allow access to location information" or select to allow the LiPlay app to access location information in the privacy settings for the app.
Q. The camera screen froze and stopped working.
A. Please press the reset button on the bottom of the camera.
Q. The film cover is not automatically ejected even after inserting a film pack and closing the film door.
A. Turn off the power, open the film door, and wait for 2 seconds or longer before closing.